Designing and decorating a baby nursery seems fun and exciting! When we imagine a perfect fan for a baby’s nursery a cute and fun design comes to our mind. Baby room ceiling fans need to be safe but also keep them cool.
Other than that the fan should be useful and it must accompany the existing decor of the nursery.
There’s a huge influx of designs every day in the fan market. Many of these fans compete with each other on the basis of their design and features.
Choosing the perfect design for a ceiling fan may be a worrisome task for you, let alone choosing a baby room ceiling fan for the little angel who just came into this world.
We obviously want the very best for our baby, but we lack the information for choosing the ideal ceiling fan. Not only that it is a time taking and hectic process.
So to give you a well-deserved break we have taken it upon ourselves to make a list of the best baby nursery ceiling fans out in the market right now.
Hunter Fan Company 52298 Discovery Ceiling Fan, 48, Brushed Nickel
Hunter Discovery Ceiling fan is a playful addition to your baby’s room. It has a fun design that will keep your baby entertained and specs that will make the room’s environment cool and cozy.
- The Discovery ceiling fan is quiet yet powerful. It has a WhisperWind motor which delivers an ultra power airflow with whisper-quiet performance.
- The reversible motor allows you to change the direction of airflow which not only enables you to enjoy warm air in winters but also cuts down the energy costs.
- This fan comes integrated with a LED light which allows you to control the lighting and ambiance of your baby’s nursery.
- As far as the design goes, the Discovery ceiling fan comes with five reversible blades in Black/Moon and star finish along with an earth globe design on the glass bowl.
The brush nickel finishes add a traditional touch to its design and the pull chain features allow you to manage the fan speeds at all times. This is a great ceiling fan option for your angel’s room.
Star Rating: 4/5
Tangkula 23″ Ceiling Fan
This ceiling fan is both practical and aesthetic. This ceiling fan will surely be a center of attention not only in your baby’s room but the whole house. With this ceiling fan, Tangkula combines lighting, fan, and decorative features into one.
- You can freely adjust the color and brightness of the lights as needed to give you a comfortable lighting experience.
- The ultra-quiet motor can be adjusted at 3 speeds without causing too much noise to disturb the little baby.
- You can also use the remote control to select the timing function for your convenience.
- The hollowed-out starry sky lampshade looks gorgeous and shows a graceful temperament.
The design of this fan is like no other. This ceiling fan is sleek and trendy, with a Hollowed-out starry sky cover, and can be merged with your furniture to make the perfect décor for the baby’s nursery.
Star Rating 4/5
- Round LED Ceiling Lighting Fan
- with Invisible Blades Starry Sky Acrylic Lampshade,
- Stepless Dimmable with Remote Control, 3 Speed,
- For Living Room & Bedroom
Prominence Home Elsa 48″
This pink Prominence Elsa with decorative blades and a white matte finish is a playful and fun design for your baby’s nursery.
- The shades on this Prominence fan is made of pink and white fabric with elegant shabby chic beads
- It has 4 reversible fan blades with Dusty Rose on one side and blushing glow white brocade on the other.
- This fan features 3-speed reversible motors which allow you to control the speed and airflow of your fan according to the environment which suits the baby best.
- it comes equipped with a reversible DC motor which makes the room noise-free so your baby can sleep peacefully in a relaxed environment.
Overall it’s a decent fan that is quite useful, credits to the features such as Whisper and Reversible motor. It’s a good value for a money ceiling fan which will ensure a comfortable room experience for your baby.
Star Rating 3.5/5
with Chandelier Lamp Shades Dusty Rose/Blushing Glow Fan Blades
Motor: 3 speed, Reversible
Mounting Available: Closemount, Downrod, Angled
Harbor Breeze Mazon 44
This 44-inch flush-mount design ceiling fan from the Mazon line combines contemporary elegance and great performance. Flush mount is ideal for smaller areas with standard or lower ceilings. The integrated LED light kit provides stunning lighting as well as energy efficiency for years of trouble-free enjoyment.
- This fan comes with a matte opal glass lens and an integrated 18-watt LED light source with dimming functionality is included in the light kit.
- You can change the light and fan speed from anywhere in the room thanks to the convenient learning remote.
- The reverse airflow feature allows you to shift the direction of the airflow seasonally, allowing you to push cool air down in the summer and distribute warm air evenly in the winter.
This fan has a contemporary and classy touch which will be a great fit for your baby’s room. The design coupled with the features of this Mazon fan makes it one of the best on our list.
Star Rating: 4/5
44-in Brushed Nickel Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote (3-Blade)
Hunter Minimus Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Fan
The minimalist design of the Minimus ceiling fan makes it an excellent choice for a modern and transitional baby’s room. This ultra-low-profile ceiling fan is ideal for tiny spaces with low ceiling heights since it is designed to fit flush in spaces with low ceilings. The WhisperWind motor in the Minimus ceiling fan provides powerful, efficient airflow at three speeds.
- This fan is equipped with WhisperWind Reversible motor that allows you to reverse the airflow in winters and help you save up on energy costs. The WhisperWind feature get you the cool air you want without the noise you don’t
- Dimmable LED light bulbs that are energy-efficient will allow you to manage the lighting and atmosphere of your baby’s nursery; the long-lasting bulbs have a longer lifespan than standard lights.
This fan is one of the best that we have featured in this list, with its contemporary design and advanced features this fan is among the top ones.
Star Rating: 4/5
- with LED Light and Remote Control, 44", Brushed Nickel
Litex BRC30WW6L Vortex 30-Inch Ceiling Fan
This one-of-a-kind ceiling fan is great for tiny spaces. Traditional aesthetics and a space-saving design make this item ideal for tiny bedrooms, kitchens, and corridors.
- The reverse airflow feature allows you to shift the direction of the fan seasonally so that cool air is pushed down or warm air is spread evenly.
- The opal glass light kit provides appealing, energy-efficient illumination, with a medium base LED bulb included.
- Pull chains make it simple to adjust the fan speed and light settings.
It’s a small budget-friendly fan that fulfills the basic necessities
Star Rating: 3/5
- With Six Reversible White/Whitewash Blades and Single Light kit with Opal Mushroom Glass
Westinghouse Lighting Quince
This casual ceiling fan offers a chrome finish and reversible wengue/beech blades that make it easy to match your decor. It is designed to bring convenience and a striking focal point to any smaller-size room.
- Westinghouse ceiling fans have a high-quality motor that provides powerful air circulation and quiet performance, as well as a reverse mode for summer/winter use.
- This fan comes equipped with LEDs that are cased in a glass bowl which allows you to illuminate the entire baby’s room.
This Westinghouse fan is a budget-friendly small fan that packs a number of good features
Star rating: 4/5
- With Light, 24 Inch, Chrome
Are Fans Good For Babies?
In the summer, you may want to install an air conditioner or a cooler in your baby’s room. While the intention is good, these approaches may cause the temperature to rise to dangerous levels, making it harder for your baby’s body to adapt and regulate once he is out of the room.
A fan can reduce the temperature to a level that is safe for the newborn without posing any dangers.
How Do Fans Lower Sudden Infant Death Syndrome?
Infants are vulnerable to unexpected fatalities in their cribs, this is commonly referred to as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
One of the reasons that researchers suspect sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the lack of ventilation in the baby’s nursery. Rebreathing the same carbon dioxide may be troublesome for your baby. When there is insufficient ventilation, researchers believe that exhaled carbon dioxide may become trapped around an infant’s mouth and nose during sleep.
The room must be completely sealed to use an AC, which can be claustrophobic for the infants. However, a simple tiny open window, combined with the airflow provided by the fan’s movement, can allow the air to circulate freely and ensure proper ventilation within the nursery.
Research conducted about sudden infant death syndrome has concluded that a running fan in a sleeping infants’ room can lower the risk for SIDS by 72 percent.
Other accessories to consider for your baby
Portable Stroller Fan
They offer air circulation within the stroller to regulate temperature, ensuring your child’s safety even on the hottest days. So, there’s no need to be concerned when you go for a run with your jogging stroller.
Air Humidifiers for baby
If your kid is born during the winter months, a humidifier may come in handy. For example, if you have forced hot air heat, your home may feel dry, causing congestion or dry skin in your child. Coughs, sore throats, and clogged nasal passages can all be symptoms of a cold or flu.
A humidifier can help with these issues since it brings water back into the air, relieving symptoms without the use of medication and returning moisture to dry skin and nasal passages.
Which one is the best?
We believe that all the fans that we have listed above are the best in their trade. Taking nothing away from them there are a couple of fans that we would like to point out because they deserve to get a shoutout!
Our winner is the Hunter Minumus. As the name suggests its minimal design will be the most aesthetic thing that will be in your baby’s room. Other than the design this fan has a strong technological backing which makes Hunter Minums top our list.
Our runner-up is the Tangkula Ceiling Fan. The Hollowed-out starry sky cover certainly made it the best design not only in this review but also in the whole industry. Not only that it also has advanced technological features such as a three-speed whisper motor and dimmable lights.
We hope you liked our humble and honest review.
Good luck with picking the best fan for your angels room!